It’s easy to manage your cash drawer and sales with the Curv POS system in order to keep your books in order.
Follow these simple steps to open and close your cash drawer.
How to Open Cash Drawer
1. Log in to the Curv POS app using the “Username” and “Password” you created during the sign-up process.
2. Click on the profile section to access details about the cash drawer and the kitchen printer.
3. Click “PAX Printer” to add “Printer Name” and “Location” of the printer. You can also add the “Cash Drawer Name.”
4. Enter value for “Starting Cash Balance.” This is the balance you start the day with. This information will be important in the next steps. Once complete, click Save.”
5. Once the “PAX Printer” field is updated in the system, click “Kitchen Printer.”
6. All “Available Printers” will be shown on the screen.
Important: the printer you want to connect should be connected to the internet.